Kitchen Team Member
Lutheran Island Camp is looking for several people to be a part of our kitchen and housekeeping team during our Summer Camp season that runs from June through August. This is a summer staff position and includes salary, housing, meals, and a wonderful place to work.
· Member of Lutheran Church Missouri Synod preferred.
· Must be 16 years of age.
· Some successful experience in cooking preferred.
· Able to work weekends and some evenings.
· Able to work as a team member but with the ability to be self-directed.
· Cleanliness, good grooming, and proper manners and language a must.
Duties will include assisting in the kitchen which may include food preparation and serving, table setup, cleanup, washing dishes, and more.
Send application to Lutheran Island Camp, 45011 230th St, Henning, MN. 56551 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to download an application form